Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday Morning Tidbits...

More Tuesday morning tidbits! It's once again been a while since my last post, and that wasn't even WoW related! @-@;; Mage the betta fishy is doing well, enjoying his bowl even more now that I moved it to sit next to my computer. I can look over there while I'm in dungeons and he's staring at me! I think he wonders why we sit at our desks, staring forward and wiggling our hands...

I've not been able to play WoW much the last few days. My job has been thoroughly kicking my butt (I detest my job, but that's another story) and I've also been away over the weekend watching my parents house whilst they were away. Half the time I get off work I'm so exhausted that I don't even log in, and when I do I end up idling in Stormwind while browsing the internet before logging off. :/

Brunn's been having a bit of a breather himself. He recently got a new belt from the Firelands that, praise the GODS, is not a massive wrestling championship inspired monstrosity. I don't know where the artists think they're going with those. They look tacky, hang off the body... I mean, a belt's a belt. I'd much rather have a traditional looking one- save the fancy graphics for my actual armor and spend the time NOT coming up with goofy looking hunter helms!

I mean, really? It looks like they're using some poor goblins face as a mask!

I honestly wouldn't have minded the belt so much if it weren't for the fact that it stuck off the Brunn's already slightly paunchy tummy so far that it clipped with his longer beard cut! That's the reason why Brunn never has his helm turned on- it clips with his beard and makes him look really stupid. It's been the curse of all dwarven players since vanilla I believe! 

-I swear this fish is hilarious! I look over and he's sitting on the plant staring it me, dead on, watching me eat...-

Anyway, Shalkan's been getting some love recently. I've really been enjoying healing recently, although it's hard to judge how well I'm actually doing at healing versus how overgeared our guildies are for heroics... I've a bit of a phobia of pugging on a healer, especially when I'm still so new. Hellish tanks who run through the instance, pugs who stand in fire... it's a terrifying thought!

Sparkle Shaman @-@

In other news, you may have noticed the new widget off to the right of my blog- it's a link to my Shelfari Profile! If you're an avid reader like I am, I highly suggest the site. It's a place for book people to set up virtual bookshelves, keeping track of what they're reading, what the want to read, and what they've read. On top of this you can write reviews, chat with other people, join groups to discuss books and genres- it's like Facebook for bookies!

Speaking of books, I just finished Ender's Game on Sunday, and it was spectacular! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now it's back to working on Brandon Sanderson's "Way of Kings". This ones just taking me forever, dunno why, because the book is amazing! 


I highly recommend it!

~~Brunnstag~~

1 comment:

Melyanna said...

"massive wrestling championship inspired monstrosity" -- thats an awesome description of the previous tier belts lol. I felt the same way about them and breathed a huge sigh of relief when I finally hit honoured with Avengers of Hyjal and got a new, non-WWE belt XD