Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mountain O' Mounts

Last night I achieved something I've been working for in game for a very long time!


I've been stalled out on this for a fair amount of time, basically when I realized how close I was getting. I wanted the achievment and the shiny Blue Dragonhawk it included, but at the same time, what would I do after? I managed to net myself the X-53 Touring Rocket on Thursday, and then realized that put me ninety eight mounts. That's just too close not to get it!

I promptly went and farmed Baron Rivendare, and finally got his Deathcharger after probably over 100 runs of Stratholme. (I checked my statistics and realized they were seriously not updating, and seem to be stuck at 51 kills, even though I know I've done far, far more then that...) Then it was off to the Argent Tournament, where I intended to buy a regular land mount and be done with it. I realized I had 144 marks, so I toddled over and downed a few quests and picked up the Silver Covenant Hippogryph instead.


So what's next now? I've got a lot to choose from. I still have a lot of BC reps I need to finish out, rare spawn achievments, mounts I'm missing, Loremaster, and a lot of other achievements to go after. Maybe I'll even work towards Insane in the Membrane. There's still a lot out there! 

~~Brunnstag~~

2 comments:

ThePinkPally said...

Congrats!

Nairu said...

Big grats! :) That one takes a lot of patience.