Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Failed level 80!

While I was working on setting up some separate pages on here I came across this:

I've already failed level 80?!?!

That mob just had to die right then and interrupt my cast, didn't it?

Anyway, you might notice the pages up at the top- I snuck them in today! The 'About Brunnstag' is a little long; It's basically the story of my leveling him and the guilds I've gone through. I won't be offended if you don't read it... But you'll miss the screenshot of a giant tallstrider with a sword attacking me! I'm serious!

The "Other Toons..." page gives links to the armories of my other important toons that you may see on my blog occasionally. I don't tend to post about them as often as Brunnstag, and his information as well as links to his mount and pet collections are in the sidebar. 

I figured a little more information on that stuff would be good. Plus the links just look nice up there under my banner! :D

~~Brunnstag~~

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am sooooo sorry! LMAO!